"How do we educate our children to take their place in the 21st century? Given that we can´t even anticipate how the economy will look like at the end of
next week? How do we do that?"
- Sir Ken Robinson -
We are looking for a part-time course author / lecturer (m / f) for our e-learning courses for our didactics and course development department in Central
The main focus is on the following tasks:
• Editing, revising and writing scripts for interactive e-learning courses for different target groups for the German and global market
• Quality control of e-learning courses
• Cooperation with course developers in the implementation of technical content
• Recruiting and working with external experts in the design of e-learning courses
• Constructive exchange and cooperation with other areas of the company and colleagues from the international Team
• We are looking for you if you are studying (Bachelor or Master) in German studies, journalism, linguistics or human medicine or have already completed it and have professional experience in
writing or editing complex content.
You will also bring:
• Experience or additional qualifications in one or more of the following areas: teaching, didactics, instructional design
• Routine work with scientific texts, legal texts, guidelines and guidelines
• Sense of logical text structure and consistency
• Communication and negotiation skills in dealing with external experts
• German and / or English and / or Chinese at native speaker level, spoken and written
• Experienced handling of MS Office products
What we offer:
• Varied and creative tasks and challenges in an innovative and international environment
• Flat hierarchies with open doors and short decision-making paths in a relaxed and professional working atmosphere
• Regular team events and flexible working hours
• Modern and open office in the heart of Hesse
• A comprehensive, structured induction and professional integration in a small, highly motivated team of authors
• The opportunity to play an active role in shaping the continuing education landscape in the arts and education sector.
• Individual training opportunities
Do you enjoy inspiring people to learn and would you like to actively participate creatively in the process of digital
education? Then you are exactly right with us! You can find out who we are and how we work at www.QuynhKlaus.com
Together with us, creatively shape the future of digital education, services and educational offers. We offer you
entrepreneurial challenges and fascinating projects in attractive work environments as well as individual entry and development opportunities.
Interested? Then apply! We look forward to applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our
responsible for data protection for your application is Quynh Klaus ARTSCIENCE, Unterstadt 19, 35423 Lich. We use your data for the purpose of establishing an employment relationship on the basis
of Art. 6 (1) b GDPR / § 26 (1) 1 BDSG. The storage period is 6 months, starting with the completion of the recruitment process. You can contact the data protection officer at the above postal
address. Further information on data protection and your rights can be found here.